Monday, June 23, 2008

Last few months...

I can't believe I my last post to this blog was in January. I went a couple of months having no job, a few weeks having one job, and for the last six weeks or so have been working two jobs - one full time and one part time.
I haven't written much of anything - mainly one short story which early critiques convinced me to shelve. I'm in the early stages of two stories, at least one of which could easily develop into book-length.
As far as reading, I started on the Harry Potter series in February and am nearing the end of the fourth book, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I have to divide what little free time I have between reading and writing, so it's slow going even though the Potter series is a fun and easy read. At least I should be through book six by the time the movie comes out in November.
For audio books I'm back to Stephen King's Dark Tower series, and am currently listening to On Writing again, I think because it's inspirational for me.
Hopefully there won't be five months between posts this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home