Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another birthday and writing longhand

Since I mentioned Stephen King's birthday in my last entry, I would be remiss if I didn't add that today is William Faulkner's birthday since he is the favorite writer of one of my author friends in South Carolina. Faulkner was born 110 year ago. And no, I'm not going to start using this blog to keep track with every famous author's birthday.
I've been writing longhand several evenings lately and now am revising and typing one of the stories. It takes about the same length of time for me to type as it does to write longhand so I need to weigh my rationale. I might just jot notes longhand then flesh them out on the keyboard. In any event, I've been in more of a set pattern in writing over the last couple of weeks than I have been in a long time. I just need to keep it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home