Saturday, April 07, 2007

I Wish I Was Hosey Hitchcock

Mickey Burriss, a friend from South Carolina, has just had a story called "I Wish I Was Hosey Hitchcock" published by Blue Cubicle press - in a stand-alone chapbook. Way to go Mickey! You can order a copy at http://www.workerswritejournal.com/overtime.htm .

I finally wrapped up the first draft of a story this week that I've been working on for a few months, off and on. I'll let it rest a couple of weeks while I edit a story I finished the first draft of in January. It's a continuation of a story published in last year's Catfish Stew (mentioned in a previous post). My next publishing goal is to get these two stories tightened up and send them out to prospective publishers.

I had an article published this week - if you can count a letter to the editor in the Selma Times-Journal. The STJ ran a short article on Anne Rice's newest book (around 2 years old) in last Sunday's edition and I sent an email to the writer. She replied and asked if she could publish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home