Friday, September 22, 2006

Good News for 2 Friends

While I'm waiting for some of my work to get published it's always nice to hear about friends who have had better luck than I have lately.
Mickey Burriss recently had an article published in a magazine put out by the major South Carolina electric co-op, so his work will be in front of over a quarter million people!
Louis Gruber has just had a story published on-line at http://www.daikaijuzine.com .
Mickey has a great down-home voice and Louis comes up with some great bizarre story lines.
I'm very fortunate to have good friends who are writers.

Still no word from a story I submitted in early July. The on-line publication said, "If you don't hear from us within two months send us an email." I'm still waiting to hear from the email.
I'm just finishing up Stephen King's "On Writing" for the fourth time. Also waiting to hear from Writers Digest about their 2006 Annual Competition.
Meanwhile I've started a short story and one that will probably be a novella, maybe 20,000 words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home