Tuesday, October 24, 2006

SCWW Annual Conference

Last weekend I attended the annual conference hosted by the South Carolina Writers Workshop, of which I'm a member. It was great! Congratulations go to Dottie, Craig, and the rest of the large crew who organized the event.
I'll post a picture or two in a few days and tell more about the conference. Suffice it to say that with speakers like Tess Gerritsen (NYTimes Best Selling Author) and Ted Tally (screenwriter of Silence of the Lambs, Red Dragon, consultant on Shrek 2 and 3) it was an informative and entertaining time. Marcia Preston, Cathy Pickens, and other authors as well as numerous agents and editors conducted fantastic workshops. I hate to leave anyone out but I'll list more of the speakers when I have time to post a longer blog.
I'm already planning on going next year. For me, it's a no-brainer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home