Saturday, September 30, 2006

A Slow Week for Writing

The combination of my daytime job and responsibilities at home have made this a very slow week of writing for me. I got a little done on two stories I'm working on, but not much. I hope to have time to get more done next week.
Only two and a half weeks until I go to Myrtle Beach, SC for the annual South Carolina Writers Workshop Conference. It'll be good to see friends from the SCWW chapter I attended the last few months before moving back to Alabama earlier this year. I've gotta remember to bring my camera to get pictures of myself with a couple of famous authors. Speaking of which...
I'm most of the way through Tess Gerritsen's "The Mephisto Club." It's a great murder mystery with a continuation of characters from several of her previous books.
This isn't exactly a Pulitzer-winning blog entry, but I figured I need to add at least a paragraph or two once a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home